Position: Youth Advocate
There are no current openings.
Submit cover letter, resume and salary requirements to Michelle Moen - firstname.lastname@example.org
Employment at Prevail allows you to put your skills and experience to work to improve the lives of families in your community. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package.
All interns need to submit a resume and cover letter upon application.
Your cover letter should include:
- Your population of interest to work with at Prevail.
- An outline of your learning goals for the placement.
- Hours/days per week you would be available.
- Contact information for your school liason, placement coordinator, or professor.
- Any information about your school requirements.
- Approximate start and end date of your placement.
We ask that interns complete a minimum of 15 hours per week over a 16 week semester.
We accept Fall, Spring, Summer and full-year placements.
It is preferable to have a site visit by your school official (whether in person or via technology) and to have an evalution tool to use at the completion of your placement.